So since we are unable to set a date for our Indie movie fest, I’ve taken matters into my own hands and set up a blog. I’m gonna be gone for most of the summer so this might work out better. Since this is a new project, we need some ground rules.
1. Every week, each of us must blog a movie and the other will review it.
2. When we post our movie, we must include a brief letter explaining why we liked the movie WITHOUT spoilers (River Song would appreciate this), and a trailer of said movie.
3. After we watch our movie, we must review it. This can be done textually or video-ally.
4. The movie CANNOT have a strictly sexual storyline.
5. The movie has to be on Netflix.
6. If we’ve already seen the movie, we’ll watch it anyway (or at least review it).
So basically, we’re watching two Indie movies a week. One to blog and one to review. I can do this while on vacation so, I hope this is chill.
Best Wishes and DFTBA,